Hand Add Microingredient
Hand Add Microingredient Advantage
Designed and developed for those manufacturers currently hand weighing multiple ingredients our Hand Add Microingredient offers three levels of complexity:
Ingredient container sets on a rolling platform scale. The operator positions the scale beneath the desired ingredient bin and opens the discharge valve. The operator closes the valve once the weight is achieved. Ingredient bins are arranged in a straight line.
A vibratory feeder is used to meter the ingredient from the bin into the container. The ingredient container sets on a rolling platform scale. The operator positions the scale in front of the desired ingredient bin and activates the feeder. The operator closes the valve once the weight is achieved. Ingredient bins can be arranged in a single row or two staggered rows.
Same as above only the scale rides on a powered rolling carriage. The scale indexes to the proper position via signals from batch control system. The scale collects the proper ingredients and returns the container to the home position where the operator removes and empties it. Ingredient bins can be arranged in two sets of two staggered rows.
- Tables and bin clusters are identical
- Tables complete with wireway and proximity switches
- Add a table, extend the track to increase storage by 4 bins per table added
- Bins slide into the stands, vibratory feeders plug into the wire raceway
- 2 or 4 cubic feet bin capacities
- Bar code scanning of ingredient bins
- Storage rack for extra ingredient bins allows swapping in and out of bins