APEC is Committed to a More Sustainable Future for All
No matter the size of project or the industry we’re helping, our team does so with total commitment to the sustainability of our people, our community, the environment, and the education of students.
How We’re Committed
The APEC team stays committed to what matters the most to us by giving back to our community, guaranteeing all APEC employees feel safe and secure at work and continuously reducing our carbon footprint as a company.
Helping to Further Education
We’re passionate about helping create educational opportunities for students all over the nation to help further the automated processing industry. APEC has donated equipment to the following educational institutions:
- Texas A&M
- Kansas State
- North Dakota State
- Iowa State
- Cal-Poly State University
- University of Illinois
Giving Back to Our Community
We fully believe in giving back to our community whenever we can. APEC donates to the following local charities on an annual basis:
- Manna’s Market food pantry
- Lakewood Athletic Association
- Ionia County 4H
- Lakewood Area Chamber of Commerce
- Lakewood Educational Foundation
- Sunfield Area SPYS
- Lake Odessa Fair
Creating a Better Future
As a manufacturing company, we have made it our mission to create a brighter future for all. A large part of doing so is by reducing our carbon footprint.
To do so, APEC:
- Replaced all interior lighting with motion detecting high efficiency LED lighting.
- Updated all the HVAC systems with high efficiency systems.
- Uses dust collection systems to prevent the release of manufacturing related particles into the environment.
- Developed a five-year plan to install solar panels on the roof for solar power.