APECUSA is seeking a full-time Sales Engineer for its Lake Odessa office with flexibility for some remote work. The Sales Engineer will be responsible for assisting with design and delivering innovative solutions that address customer needs and expectations. They will be required to work closely with customers to understand their needs and provide technical support through all phases of the sales cycle. The role includes presenting products and services to customers and supporting with any technical or quality issues.
- Strong Sales Engineering skills, including experience in designing customer-focused solutions and understanding of sales concepts and techniques.
- Excellent technical support and customer service skills, including experience in diagnosing, troubleshooting, and resolving issues.
- Effective communication skills (oral and written), including the ability to present complex ideas in a clear and concise manner.
- Strong sales skills, including experience in managing a sales territory and prospecting for new business.
- Team player who can work collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
- Strong organizational skills, including the ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or related discipline preferred.
- 3+ years of relevant experience in sales engineering, technical sales, or related field.
- Experience in ingredient automation or similar field is a plus.
- Ability to work independently and remotely with minimal supervision is essential.
- Up to 50% travel required.
How to apply
1. Complete Our Application Form
Completed PDF applications along with resume can be submitted to Keather Winslow, HR.
2. Submit Your Application
Completed applications along with resume can be submitted to Keather Winslow, HR.
By Email (Scanned copy):
Automated Process Equipment Corporation
Attention: Keather Winslow
1201 N. Fourth Avenue.
Lake Odessa, MI 48849
Attention Keather Winslow